- Sought after Hutton Mount location
- Beautifully presented throughout and scope to extend further (stpp)
- Stunning lounge and conservatory overlooking the garden
- Dining room and family room
- Mark Wilkinson kitchen/breakfast/family room
- Laundry room
- Master bedroom suite with luxurious ensuite and twin walk in wardrobes
- Three further bedrooms and spacious family bathroom
- Stunning 0.32 acre plot with magnificent rear garden
- St Martins School catchment (sta)
Occupying 0.32 acre plot with a beautifully landscaped rear garden, this four bedroom detached character residence provides luxurious family accommodation and is situated in a popular road within the private residential estate of Hutton Mount. A wide 82' (25.05m) frontage with carriage in/out driveway leads to the property with an established hedge and shrubs providing seclusion from the road and access to the detached double garage and the rear garden. The superbly presented accommodation comprises; reception hall with bay windows to front and access to lounge, conservatory with wood burner, dining room, sitting room, cloakroom and Mark Wilkinson fitted kitchen/breakfast/family room and laundry. On the first floor there are four bedrooms, luxury bathroom with floor standing bath and luxurious en-suite shower room with twin walk-in wardrobes. A superb feature of the property are the beautifully landscaped gardens with a (122' 37.88m) rear garden featuring a rockery pond with water fountain, several lawned areas with established shrub borders and secluded vegetable plot. This fine property offers further scope to extend on the side or rear subject to the usual local authority planning consents.
Shenfield's mainline railway station for a fast and frequent service to London is 0.9 miles and the property is also within St Martins school catchment area (subject to acceptance). EPC D.